Our crews have spliced and tested over 50,000 miles of OPGW and ADSS for aerial transmission and distribution line constructors across the United States. Project location is not a constraint and we travel hundreds of thousands of miles each year to satisfy industry demand.
We offer complete project support beginning with the bid phase to the final stages of post splicing testing and documentation submittals.
Our specialty lies in splicing and testing of OPGW and ADSS on line structures, take off structures, and inside substations.
Transmission & Substations services include:
- OTDR and Power Meter Testing
- Splicing and testing of OPGW and ADSS fiber optic cables
- Installation of splice enclosures and H-Brackets
- Cable installation and patch panel splicing inside substations
- Trenching, backfill, hydrovac excavation, and installation of underground duct banks
- Complete installation, termination, and testing of substation SCADA applications
View Our Projects